Friday, July 8, 2011

Bathroom Topiary (Pretty in Pink!)

Do you guys remember my 4th of July Wreath?
Well, I made it out of crepe paper roses.

Remember my topiaries?
I inherited THREE of them after the wedding.
What on earth am I going to do with THREE of them?!
Turn one into a bathroom decoration :]



TA-DA!
This is our spare bathroom!
The countertop in this bathroom is pink...not salmon or peach...it's pink :]
So, our shower curtain is brown with a pink stripe (thanks to my sister Katelyn) and I thought, "Hey, we can't fight this whole feminine bathroom thing...so instead, MAKE IT STAND OUT!"

**This could EASILY be done with a standard strofoam ball**

And this is what I came up with:]


Now I only have 2 topiaries to find a place for!
Thanks Melissa for all your help!

 
Let me know what you think!

Meg

No comments: