Monday, August 1, 2011

What has the Hub's been up to?

What has Josh been up to while i'm crafting?
He's such a wonderful husband :]
This whole new "living in our own home" business has really taught us to stretch our legs and learn new things.  I am so thankful for this wonderful experience!

First of all, the light in the craft room was broken so we installed the new light...
who knew that Josh was an electrical genius?
I didn't!
He made it look like a piece of cake!


And because he helped me in  the craft room, I cleaned up the mess on the floor left behind by all the tools:] 
I think it was a good trade.

More importantly, if you know him at all, you know how much he loves his golden chariot...his yellow Renegade.
He is working on putting a new transmission in the Jeep the last couple weeks.
He is so excited for his new tough transmission!
It makes me happy to see him so excited :]


He got the transmission from his friend's junkyard...
to say the least, it was a huge ball of gunk!
It definately looks much better now!

I am so thankful for this wonderful guy and all he knows about home fix-ups and cars :]

Meg

No comments: