Saturday, September 3, 2011

Look What Came!

Every day this past week I have been checking the mailbox to see if this baby was inside:


And today, it was!  In my mailbox straight from Spain!
I opened it up and found my locket all safe and secure with the sweetest note from Susana :)  That definately made my day!


Look at how beautiful it is!!


As soon as possible, there will be a picture of me and a picture of josh inside...I can't wait!


I couldn't wait for Josh to get home to take pictures of me!




Even better than expected!
I LOVE the locket and i'm so happy with it!  Susana sure does beautiful work!
If you haven't already, go check out her Etsy shop HERE!  You will love your locket just as much as I love mine!

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! ...I know me, my locket, and Josh will ;)
Meg

No comments: