Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Lauren!

Lauren is definitely someone you guys HAVE to meet!  She is the creator behind these beauties:

Custom Hand Stamped Aluminum 1/2 inch Bracelet YOU PERSONALIZE ((Names Dates Quotes))



Custom Hand Stamped Necklace- The Isabella



Custom Hand Stamped Initial Charm

Aren't they all so beautiful!  For a while now, I have been looking for a charm necklace to put mine and Josh's initials on with our anniversary.  I have seen them all over blogland, but they always cost an arm and a leg.  Lauren's jewelry is very fairly priced so when I found her shop, I was amazed!  Here is a little more about her:

"I am a college student living in Oregon. I will be going into my second year of college to study dental hygiene. I'm turning 20 in October.

I started up my Etsy shop back in January of this year. I started out making simple beaded earrings. Then I discovered hand stamped jewelry. So I saved my money up and purchased my first stamps in March. In the beginning I was only making aluminium bracelets. Now my shop has grown and I am making several types of charms necklaces and bracelets. I have four different fonts and seven different design stamps now. I keep my prices affordable so everyone can enjoy my stamped jewelry. I now have a page on facebook for my jewelry as well."

Her birthday is next month!  So go show her some love at her Etsy Shop!  The possibilites are endless with these custom pieces! 


Let me know what you guys purchase!  Again, the possibilities are endless and I want to see what you guys come up with!

Happy shopping!

Meg

No comments: