Saturday, September 17, 2011

This weekend...


Today I had a Microbiology Lab that started at 9...I drove all the way to Pocatello and went to school on a Saturday!  Sheesh:]  Oh well, i've gotta do what i've gotta do.  This weekend involved some school and homework...oh homework...how I could do without you.


 And now the Husband had contracted whatever illness I had...poor thing...so he's asleep and I'm sitting, looking out our big window in our living room.  Today has been a beautiful day and I am so thankful for this time to slow down and spend with Josh.



And later, I may possibly started cutting into these babies for another fall craft...this weekend will be a good weekend... It is always nice to just relax and catch our breathe for a minute.  Tomorrow will be church and I am so excited.  Once again, we get to forget the world and go learn about the most important things in this life.  Life would be crazy without that rock of church and the gospel in our lives.

So, have yourself a wonderful weekend!  I'm gonna go spend some time with Josh :]

Meg

2 comments:

Mrs. Ham said...

i love your blog and like your name! not that i'm bias or anything...

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

Megan @ Meg's Craft Creations said...

Haha thank you Megan! You're right...we do have a great name! Your blog is so cute I love it! It's so fun and I will definately be spending some time over there looking at all your posts! Thanks for the link to your blog!