Thursday, October 6, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!


Awkward:

- Getting stuck behind a slow person in the hall, then passing them and pulling out the phone to act inconspicuous and having them glare at you until you duck into your class room.

- Trying to find my Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor's office that I haven't been to in a year.  I go to the second floor, walk up and down the hall no more than four times past offices with their doors open so the secretaries can see me...then, seeing the sign next to the elevator and realizing that the office is actually on the third floor.  Super embarassing.

- Having the said doctor tell me that the inside of my nose is dry...um...is that a bad thing? :[ (turns out it's not...)

-Studdering on the phone...

-Josh telling me that I act like the people on the Snicker's commercials when i'm hungry too...I can't help it :[


Awesome:

-Nectarines...hence the picture of that sweet, sweet thing :]

- My job, I really do love it!  it is such a blessing to Josh and I and I am so thankful for it!

-My nose that has problems especially during allergy season, so I couldn't smell that nasty formaldehyde while looking at cadavers in lab on Tuesday...count my blessings!

-Making it from Idaho Falls to Pocatello in 40 minutes.

-My new shelves that are in the making.

-The rain.  Oh how I love that sweet rain!

-My Joshie:]  He is such a wonderful guy and I am so lucky to have him...especially when I stress myself out :] And because he watches Dancing With the Stars with me...I'm so lucky!

3 comments:

JamieG said...

we could have a dwts party for the finale ;)

Sarah said...

haha I am not a pretty site when I am hungry either. Love this post.

Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

Doug and Kate said...

Joshie? ha ha Think he'll mind if I call him that? :) I have to agree with him tho... when Meg is hungry (or tired) its best to be approx. 5 miles away! Lol! This was a cute post. I bet tht you are glad u can't smell... Doug always comes home smelling like dead people when he's workin on the cadavers yuck!