Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy as a Clam!

Today, something wonderful happened:]
Look what came:



Sweet huh?  My feet were getting wayyy too wet to wear non-rubber shoes.
So, naturally, Josh encouraged the red boots insted of black.  He's got such great style :]
I'm so lucky I have him!

Lately I have been hearing a lot about Hunter Rainboots.  My first thought was: ooo save up for the Hunter boots!  But then, I remembered my long lost "Be Yourself Movement."  Buying the Hunters just because everyone else is, is definitly breaking the rules!  And plus, mine are more unique because they don't have that brand name on them :]  And these babies had a much friendlier price :]  So, next time you are tempted by a brand name, ask yourself: "why that brand?"  BE YOURSELF!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today!
Sorry for all of the crafty slacking.  This week is midterms but next week...there will be crafts!
So, what have you guys been up to lately? :]
Meg

2 comments:

_kArLy[*] said...

Its okay! Those are cuter than the hunters Sydney wears! I looove yours! Too cute;)

Megan @ Meg's Craft Creations said...

Thanks Karly! How are you doing by the way? You look gorgeous as ever!