Friday, October 21, 2011

I Am Thankful

You know those crazy times in life where things work out in the strangest ways and all you can do is sit back and think: "Man, I have been so blessed" and then you wonder how things can work out so perfectly?
The last few days have been that way for me and I feel like the most I can do right now, is express my gratitude.

First of all, I am thankful for my schooling and how it is all working out right now.  Anything from classes, to credits, to financial aid, it is all coming together.  I am thankful for the knowledge that I have gained and for my progression.  Just one year ago, I knew nothing about the things I would be learning.  I only knew I was determined to reach my goal.  I am so thankful for this past year (and almost one half)  and everything I have learned.

I am thankful for my job and the HUGE blessing that it is in our lives.  We have been so blessed as far as jobs go, we are both doing things that we really truly enjoy, even though they are jobs just to get us through to our careers.

I am thankful for our faith and the foundation that it is built on.  I am so thankful for the opportunity each day to correct the mistakes I made the day before and become better.  I am so thankful for the plan of salvation and for temples.  Because of these two things, I can spend forever with Josh, not just this life, but also the next.

I am thankful for family and the love and support they show us each and every day.  I am thankful for my wonderful parents and everything they have taught me so I can be the person I am today.  I am thankful for my siblings and our adorable nephews Brody and Krew:


They light up our lives and we miss them so much. It has been so hard to have them all the way in BUFFALO, NY.  We love them to death and I am so thankful we can still talk to them or see them at the push of a button.  I am so thankful for our soon-to-be niece!  My sister Ashley is having a girl and we can't wait to spoil her to death, then send her home:]

Remember this post? Well, I am thankful for this stage of our lives.  I am thankful that Josh and I have the chance to go to school and have this time to prepare for the future.  It is so fun to see my sisters starting and enlarging their families!  That time will come for us too, we just need to enjoy this time while it lasts.  I am thankful for this time together.

Last but not least, I am so thankful for Josh and the wonderful man that he is.  He makes me so happy and I am so thankful that I found and fell for him.  He takes such good care of me and we help each other become better people.  Thank you for being a wonderful husband Joshie, I love you more than anything!

So, what are you all thankful for, I promise as soon as you start looking around, or even listing them, you will find even more ways than you thought how you have been blessed.  Try it.

Meg

No comments: