Monday, October 17, 2011

New Mirrow and Some Exciting News!

So last week was midterms...hence the awful blogging.  But this week will be a different story!
I am up to my ears in projects right now.  I can't wait to show them all to you!
Because I am up to my ears with projects right now, I am up to my ears in half done projects too but i'm getting through them:]

First up for this week:


An ok mirror I got a ross for $16...waaaayyy back before we were married.
Now, I am trying to evolve our living room into a bright, happy, clean-looking place to be.  This means lots of light colors, so to transform this mirror, I grabbed on of my favorite Krylon colors, Ivory gloss.  It's the BEST. 

See for yourself:
 

I love how this turned out!  It continues to amaze me what a few coats of spray paint can do.  Yes, this is a super super simple easy peasy project, but sometimes that's what it takes to inspire me so hopefully it inspires you to attack transform something sitting around your house :]

Hope you guys have a great week! 
 Meg

P.S. Tomorrow my sissy Ashley finds out if she is giving us another nephew, or if we will get our FIRST neice!!!! WOOO HOOO!! Congrats Jensen's we LOVE you guys:]