Friday, November 11, 2011

Shelves for the Dining Room!

Remember the shelf I made to fill up some space in our living room? (You can find it HERE)
Same story in our dining room, this wall is perfect for a couple of shelves.  So without further ado, here they are:


On the bottom shelf, I put our terrariums (which you can find HERE), some bottles that Josh brought home from his mission to Guatemala, and a lantern from our wedding.


On the top shelf is a vinyl and burlap framed sign I made before we were married and one of my paintings.


And for the full effect:


I am just as happy with these shelves as I am with the previous!  They are a great way to fill up wall space!  
I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday and have fun plans for this weekend!  Do something festive:]
Meg

2 comments:

Chels said...

These look super cute meg! Your awesome, I love em!

lindsay said...

You are so talented....it looks wonderful.