Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Warming Up!

First off, do you all remember this:


I told Josh it was bad for him...but he didn't believe me.  So, to kick off our weekend, Josh had a crazy allergic reaction. :[  This is the only thing that he ate recently that he hasn't had for a while, we are 90% sure this is what did it.  Poor guy:[  I felt so bad for him!  So, this is why I haven't posted yet this week, and crazy school schedules...moving on!
Sunday started out like this:


We don't have church until 1:30 so we snuggled on the couch and watched Legacy.  It's great if you haven't seen it!  I really makes me thankful for all we have!  Wonderful movie for this time of year.

Then, when 1:00 rolled around, we bundled up in tights:


And a sweater vest and matching tie:


Josh loves matching me:]  He says it's because then we "go together."  Man, I love that guy:]
Then for dessert, I made Pumpkin Crumble.
YUM!  It was delicious and super easy,  I would recommend it!  I do not like punkin pie, but I dared to try this, and it was AMAZING!!
Click the link for the recipe!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  We did:] 
Tomorrow, I will be posting our long lost nightstands that we found, and get ready because you guys are in for a HUGE treat on Thursday! You won't want to miss it
Meg

No comments: