Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

2011 was good to us, we are happy to see it go, but some wonderful things happened in our lives!
I wanted to document some of these things, the good and the bad, so we can look back and remember them:]

January

The month after our engagement, we kicked off wedding planning! This was almost the biggest job I have ever done but it was so worth it!

February

Our first Valentine's day together:]  Josh bought me flowers:] 
My sister Katelyn told us that she was expecting her second sweet baby!
March

My sister convinced me to start up this blog to document my creations!  This was a wonderful decision and I am so glad she is so persuasive!  I have found the greatest friends through this blog and I am so thankful for that!
April


My Easy, Cheap, Wonderful craft that, by the looks of it, was a huge hit!

May



Our wedding!  This was by far the most wonderful day of my life!  I am so thankful that Josh and I were married in the temple so we could be together forever.  
Our honeymoon to the Oregon coast, this was the perfect getaway and we had a blast together!  I am so glad we went!
June

Real life begins:]  Our little apartment was a wonderful place to live!
July


This month was so bittersweet, my sister Katelyn, her husband Doug, and their handsome little boy Krew moved away to Buffalo, NY.  It was so hard to say goodbye to them but we can't wait until Doug is a Dentist!
The sweet part of this month was that we moved into our new home, and I started working full time at my wonderful job.  It is such a blessing to us and I am so thankful that we can be here, hopefully for a while!
August



This month was a month of growing.  We lost my uncle early this month and it was so good to have a loving husband right there to lean on in this hard time.  This taught me that we never know what some people are going through, to treat everyone kindly and with compassion because we don't know the load they carry.
My birthday was this month, my first that I was able to celebrate with Josh!
Josh also got a new job at a body shop.  He loves it there and I love that he loves it there!

September

Josh's birthday was this month, his first with a wife;]
This month, we also found out that my sweet sister Ashley was expecting her first baby!  We are so excited for her!  She will be a wonderful mom!
My sister Katelyn also gave birth to her second, a beautiful boy, Brody, that we love and miss so much!

October




Our first Halloween together (married)!
Our Entertainment Center Makeover that showed up on pinterest!  My first project to be pinned!

November


Thanksgiving together:]
We put up our first Christmas tree:]

December

Our first Christmas together!  My husband spoiled me and we had a wonderful day with family.


This year was a wonderful year, of hard work.  I am so thankful for 2011 and everything that it taught me!  I cannot wait for another year to learn many, many more things!
So long, 2011!
 

No comments: