Monday, December 5, 2011

Picture A Stable...

I have had some little canvases floating around for forever, and on Black Friday, we went to Porter's and I found this awesome vinyl nativity for four dollars!
I don't have a nativity so I snatched it up :]

The vinyl was originally one piece, but I had three canvases, so I cut it apart, and also cut the star apart so it would fit.

 
  Then, I just slapped those silhouettes on the canvases, and peeled off the protective covering.


The shepherd with his sheep:]


The wise men with their camel:]


And the best part, baby Jesus with Joseph and Mary:]


Now we have a visual reminder of what Christmas is all about:]
This was so simple and easy, a caveman could do it!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Posts this week might be a little sparse, IT'S REVIEW WEEK!!!!

Meg

3 comments:

Burke & Chelle said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE this!

Chels said...

So Cute meg, what a good idea! I absolutely love it

Kimberly McIntier said...

So cute Megan! I have been trying to think of ideas on how to get a nativity scene in our home without spending a ton on an actual set! I think my creative juices are starting to run with this bit of inspiration :)