Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

2012 is going to be a wonderful year.  I can feel it!
I don't know about you, but I am so excited for the chance to start over, challenge myself, and grow.

Challenge my abilites.
Grow my blog.

I set a few goals for this year, and I cannot wait to take them on.
I want to become better and become a better version of me.
I have found that if I want to get anywhere, I need to push myself and aim high.
Some of my goals for 2012 are:

Reach 100 followers.
Learn to RELAX more...being uptight is overrated:]
Be a better wife, cherish my time with Josh even more than I do now.
Work harder.
Decorate our bedroom...the poor thing has been untouched since we moved in...
Serve others, at least one act of service a day.
Trust Heavenly Father's plan for us more fully.
Push my creativity.

Ok, now, I want you to hold me to this, push me.  Help me get there!
Thank you all for carrying me through 2011, I couldn't have done it without you!  Here's to an amazing 2012!

Meg

No comments: