Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Refined.

Life has kept me on my toes lately, but it's good because I know we are being shaped and molded to become what we have the potential to become.  I have been a terrible blogger...really, terrible.  I know that in the long run, blog posts won't matter, but I know that sharing my thoughts, my thoughts that help me become stronger, might, just might, help someone else.
Lately I have felt us going places, doing things that I am proud of, but at the same time, I feel run down and tired.  Tired from all the "go go go" of everyday.  Tired of not being able to breath out of my nose.  Tired of our schedule, no sleeping in and staying up later than we should (let's face it, 10:30-11 isn't too bad!).  Tired of all of this.
Then I take a step back at the end of the day, right before my head hits the pillow, and I think: " we are so incredibly blessed.  Blessed to be doing things and getting things done.  Blessed to be busy.  Blessed to have medicine to help my nose do it's job (so I can actually rest instead of just sleep).  Blessed to have a schedule, blessed to have structure.  Blessed to be hard workers with wonderful jobs.  This is a big one, I can't believe how lucky we are to both love what we are doing right now.  Our home and our jobs are more than we deserve.  Blessed to have good work ethics.  Blessed to be in love.  Blessed to have each other.  Blessed to not be lonely every night.  Blessed with health, blessed with security.
I am so thankful for today.
I am so thankful that our Heavenly Father is shaping us, pushing us, refining us.  Boy, do I need it all!
So, I am going to find these wonderful things out of the things that I complain about.  Life is tough.  But it is beautiful when we get tough and work hard.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!  I really do promise, I will post some projects soon!
Megan

No comments: