Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where on EARTH have I been?

Sorry everyone, I have been off the radar for a while now.
I really have been busy, painting three rooms in our house, working, cooking, sewing...I have some great things to share with you!

But for right now, i'm just trying to get back into the groove of things.
Whoever thought that taking 3 online classes was going to be easy, (ehem...me...) is COMPLETELY out of their mind.  It is just like class, except you save some gas money, but you must find time for it, instead of making life fit school.  This semester will be a whole new challenge for me, but i'm up for it.  I might regret I ever said that in a month or so...these days just seem to wear me out.  Work, work, work, study, clean...it's a balancing act, but I know that these busy times are shaping me and making me stronger.  I am so thankful for our life and where we are.  My job has been the greatest blessing to us, I know it will continue to do so.  Life, is good.

So please, bear with me.  I do promise to get back into blogland soon!  I have some fabulous things to share with you! I hope you are all having a fabulous week!

Meg

No comments: