Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Where have I been?
Once I figure that out, I will be sure to let you know;]
These last few weeks have been so busy but I wouldn't trade them for the world:]

Some happenings around here:
-My mom and I threw my sweet sister Ashley a baby shower for her and her sweet baby girl:]  She is due March 18th and we couldn't be more excited for her!

 
-We made those sandwiches for the shower, they were TO DIE FOR!  I would highly recommend them.
 
-Josh and I decided there is nothing funner (is that a word yet?) than being married.  I am so thankful for him and what he does for us!
 
-I will now be working with the Young Women in our ward and I am so excited!  These girls taught me so much in Sunday school and I am so thankful that I get to spend even more time with them!  They are such amazing examples of what a strong woman is!  Hopefully I can teach them something too..
 
-Isn't it funny that in hindsight, everything makes sense?  I have seen that quite a lot in mine and Josh's life lately and I am so thankful for that.  Our Heavenly Father really does love us and wants the best for us, and he really does have a plan for us.  We just have to trust that and soon enough, we will understand it all!
 

 


-I made this bread today, just because it sounded delicious...I would also highly recommend it... :]
 
-Josh and I are trying to plan a dream trip for someday:]  Who knows when we will go, but at least it will be planned;]
 
-Our Leap Day was celebrated by going out with the missionaries, then getting home and ordering pizza:]  Thank heavens for the delivery boys:]

Hope you all are having a fabulous snow storm here in Idaho:]  Stay in, make some hot chocolate, and do not get killed by the crazy drivers!
I promise to share some crafts soon, in the meantime, make those yummy sandwiches and delicious bread!

Meg



No comments: