Monday, February 13, 2012

L.O.V.E. is what it is all about.

Josh, thank you for being my wonderful husband.

We are so lucky to have each other and I don't want to ever forget that.

Marriage is so rewarding, and with you, life is complete.
I love you more than you could ever know and I hope I express that to you as much as I should.
You are my very best friend and I am so glad that we will be together forever.  Forever will be a blast:]
You make my bad days wonderful and I thank you for that.
For trying.  For saying sorry.  For putting up with me and my quirks...but then again, your quirks are the things I love most about you and I hope you feel the same.

 You bless my life so much and I am so thankful for your strength.
Thank you for asking me to marry you that snowy, cold, December day.
Thank you for taking me to the temple so we will never be apart.
Thank you for loving me every single day.


I love you and I am so thankful to have you!
Happy Valentine's Day Josh!

Love, Meg.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Happy Valentine's Day. You two look super cute in that picture!!