Monday, April 23, 2012

14 Weeks!


How far along?: 14 weeks! He/She is the size of a LEMON!
Weight gain/loss:  At my last appointment, I had lost one pound, I have probably put it back on by now!
Symptoms:  Headaches, a couple bouts of nausea, achy tailbone
Maternity clothes?:  maternity leggings are so comfortable!  My tummy sleeve was back-ordered and out of desperation, Josh and I went and hunted one down at 9pm...(thanks sweetie!) on a Friday night...poor guy!  But my swimsuit came and I found a couple tops on sale...not that I need to wear them...
How is the sleep?:  I think my bladder is shrinking, I wake up multiple times a night to use the restroom and then can't fall back asleep, but it's all worth it!
Best moment this week?:  Going book shopping for the little bean at a used bookstore.  As I was looking through some books, it hit me that I am going to have a little one to read books to!  We found some great finds, I will share them later ;)
Told family and friends?:  Yes! Finally ;)
Miss anything?:  Being comfortable in my clothes...I feel like I am so awkward now with how I dress...I have never walked around with my pants undone before...which is a good thing! 
Any movement?:  Possibly??  For the last few days, I have felt little flutters and "bumps" a few times a day.  It definitely isn't digestion, but I still can't be sure...
Cravings?:  Lasagna, oatmeal cream pies, and pineapple!  Delish.  I think I could eat a whole pineapple right now just thinking about it...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Empty stomach is my worst enemy...
Have you started to show yet?: Just looking chubby
Gender prediction:  I am leaning towards girl, but we will be over the moon for either!
Any labor signs?:  Nope:)
Belly button in or out?:  In, but still looks really weird!
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Haha oh boy, I was at my parent's house the other day just hanging out while Josh was working on his dad's jeep.  All of a sudden I started feeling really hot and sick so I decided to run home to take a nap.  My mom offered me a bag or a bucket in case I needed to throw up, I turned them down.  Not a mile away from their house,  I knew I wasn't going to make it home so I pulled off onto a side street, flung open the car door, ran around into the weeds and let my gag reflex win.  Then I went home and ate.  I guess I was just hungry!
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement? Finding out the gender, working on the nursery, THE SECOND TRIMESTER!

I also started Prenatal Yoga and LOVE IT!  Who knew it would be so much fun?  It is sooo relaxing, Josh will even sit around while I do it because it relaxes him just by watching!  I really loosens me up and makes my tailbone stop aching, I could just slip down the drain afterward!  I would highly recommend it to all!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  
Meg

No comments: