Monday, April 30, 2012

15 Weeks!


How far along?: 15 Weeks!  Baby Pettet is the size of an ORANGE!
Weight gain/loss: Down one pound at my last appointment.
Symptoms: Cravings, achy tailbone, expanding waistline... :)
Maternity clothes?:  Maternity leggings, and a tummy sleeve are the only things I'm wearing so far
How is the sleep?:  Pretty good, I wake up for frequent trips to the bathroom, and some nasty nightmares...I thought I was giving myself a heart attack when I woke up a few times!
Best moment this week?: Feeling more movement, hearing the babe's heartbeat!
Told family and friends?: Yes :)
Miss anything?:  Doing my pants up
Any movement?: Definitely more "bumps!"
Cravings?: Pineapple, strawberries, Lucy's Pizza!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Empty stomach...weird smells
Have you started to show yet?:  Getting bigger for sure...
Gender prediction:  I go back and forth, but usually I'm thinking girl...who knows?!
Any labor signs?: Nada
Belly button in or out?:  Still in but getting shallow!
Any "pregnancy" moments?: Going to the grocery store to find a body pillow and leaving with a body pillow, pillowcase, a couple Sobe's, and some powdered doughnuts...the doctor is going to kill me, but baby seems to be happy!  I promise that is the only sugar splurge this week!
Looking forward to:  Being able to distinguish movements as "arm, elbow, leg," finding out the gender, working more on the nursery!

I promise there will be more crafty posts...I have been exhausted!  We have big plans though so stay tuned!
Have a fabulous Monday ;)
Meg

No comments: