Tuesday, May 8, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along?: 16 Weeks! Baby is the size of an avocado!
Weight gain/loss: Down 1 lb...but that was 3 weeks ago, we will find out how much I have gained in a week...hopefully I'm not in too much trouble!
Symptoms: Cravings, nausea occasionally.
Maternity clothes?:  Just leggings and tummy sleeve still.
How is the sleep?: WONDERFUL thanks to my body pillow!
Best moment this week?: Feeling more movement, working on bookshelves with my dad, and hearing our little one's heartbeat!
Told family and friends?: Yes
Miss anything?:  Once again, buttoning my pants...maybe by week 40 I will be used to this...
Any movement?: Oh yes!  I feel a little each day and I LOVE it!
Cravings?:Oatmeal Cream Pies, lots of fruit, the other day I convinced Josh to get some Salt and Vinegar chips at the store, I have never even liked those, but now they are delicious!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Empty stomach, mornings are the worst for sure!
Have you started to show yet?:  Just looking chubby...
Gender prediction: Last night I had a dream we had a precious, snuggly baby boy but my gut still feels like it's a girl.  I guess we will see which is more accurate, my dreams or my gut!
Any labor signs?:Nope!
Belly button in or out?:  In but it seriously looks so weird...Josh agrees.
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  I was driving in the car the other day and Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" came on and I couldn't hold back the tears!  I love that song and it made my hope that one day, our little one will be able to say I taught them well:)  I can't believe how much I love this little bug already!
Looking forward to: FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!! Calling our little one by name finally...I'm getting sick of referring to it as "it," feeling more movement, celebrating our anniversary (did that fly by or what?!?), and working on the nursery!

No comments: