Wednesday, May 16, 2012

17 Weeks!


How far along?: 17 weeks:)
Weight gain/loss: Gained 5 lbs. at my appointment yesterday...whoa momma!
Symptoms: Eating like a starved gorilla, a couple headaches and achy tailbone, but feeling pretty good!
Maternity clothes?:  Just my tummy sleeve and leggings so far...
How is the sleep?:  Pretty good, except for right now...I cannot turn my mind off! 
Best moment this week?: Feeling one extra strong karate kick from the outside!  It was the best!  Listening to the bean's heartbeat, and scheduling our next ultrasound:)
Told family and friends?: Yep
Miss anything?: Buttoning my pants...
Any movement?:  Feeling more and more each day!  The kicks get stronger and I am feeling some crazy acrobatics in there!
Cravings?:  Pineapple, strawberries, and steak...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Walking down the dog food isle at the grocery store...it really reminded me of my prenatals...
Have you started to show yet?: I'm gonna go with yes, I had the first stranger ask me when I'm due
Gender prediction: For whatever reason, I am still thinking girl...we will find out in FIVE days!!!
Any labor signs?: Nada
Belly button in or out?:  Still in...poor thing...
Any "pregnancy" moments?: Walking out of the grocery store and realizing that my tummy sleeve is no longer covering my wide open pants.  Then walking to the car and getting frustrated because my key isn't working...then I realized it wasn't my car...great!  "No sir, I wasn't trying to steal your car I promise..."
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan to make sure the babe is growing just like it should and finding out the gender and calling baby P by his/her name!  Any guesses? ;)

No comments: