Wednesday, May 30, 2012

19 Weeks!




How far along?:  19 Weeks!  Baby P is as big as a mango!
Weight gain/loss:  5lbs.+
Symptoms:  A few bouts of nausea...I thought I was over that!  And I believe I had my first case of heartburn...
Maternity clothes?:  Leggings, tummy sleeve, and a couple tops...
How is the sleep?:  Great!  I am having some crazy dreams though...
Best moment this week?:  If you know me, you know I LOVE breakfast!  It is the best time of day as far as I am concerned.  For the last 15 weeks, I wake up as hungry as a crocodile and barely have enough time to pour some cereal before I turn into a caveman.  But last Sunday, I MADE BREAKFAST.  Like, woke up and cooked!  It was amazing:)  Hello biscuits and gravy, you have never been so delicious!  And hearing baby's heartbeat and feeling LOTS of movement! 
Told family and friends?:  Yep!
Miss anything?:  Other than doing up my pants, not a thing!  Being pregnant is such a blessing and I can't complain one bit!
Any movement?: Tons, and I love it!  Baby is starting to kick back if I poke at my belly for a minute.
Cravings?:  A maple doughnut...and potato salad: YUM!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Doing the dishes in the morning.  Go figure, thanks Josh!
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender prediction:  Still 75% boy, 25% girl...
Any labor signs?:  Zero
Belly button in or out?:  In, but it gets pretty close to flat in the evenings.
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Yes, today Josh asked what time it was, I told him 7:43 and it was 12:53...losing brain much?
Looking forward to:  Josh feeling movement, and finding out the gender!

No comments: