Wednesday, June 6, 2012

20 Weeks! HALF WAY!!!



How far along?: 20 Weeks!  Baby is as long as a banana!
Weight gain/loss:  5lbs.+
Symptoms:  Constant backache, but overall, I feel great!
Maternity clothes?:  Tummy sleeve and a couple tops still...lovin' the leggings!
How is the sleep?:  Great!
Best moment this week?:  Josh started feeling kicks from the outside!  And finding out the gender:)
Told family and friends?:  Yep!
Miss anything?: Not really, so thankful for this sweet blessing!
Any movement?:  Holy moly, lots around bedtime!  That will be fun when the babe is out of my tummy ;)
Cravings?:  A hamburger and pineapple, if those were the only things I ate the rest of this pregnancy, I would be one happy momma!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Not this week, I feel really good!
Have you started to show yet?: Ya...still in the awkward stage though
Gender prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!! We are thrilled!  My maternal instincts are top notch apparently;) We do have a name picked out, but for now, we will call her Little S:)
Any labor signs?: No, but feeling a few Braxton Hicks...
Belly button in or out?:  Barely in...the top half is pretty much flat...
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  I have only heard of "pregnancy brain" but this week I experienced it, I was making dinner, simmering pasta sauce in a pan and trying to boil water.  I was getting frustrated because the water wouldn't boil and when I went to move a lid off of another burner, I instantly knew why: I had turned on the wrong burner!  Ah!  My fingers turned white instantly and I lost it and just wanted Josh to be home RIGHT. THEN.  So now, I have 4 burned fingers with some blisters that look like the Appalachian Mountains:(
Looking forward to: Shopping and decorating our sweet baby girl's nursery!! We are half way to meeting our little girl!

No comments: