Tuesday, June 19, 2012

22 Weeks



How far along?:22 Weeks!  Little S weighs one whole pound!
Weight gain/loss: 7lbs.+
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, backache, nausea a couple times but other than that, I'm feeling great!
Maternity clothes?: Tummy sleeve, some tops and loving the leggings.
How is the sleep?: Fantastic!
Best moment this week?:  Found some steals on baby clothes!  Hearing Little S's heartbeat:) 
Told family and friends?:  Yep
Miss anything?:  No, I have decided that I love being pregnant:)  Let's see if I say that 18 weeks for now... ;)  But thus far, it has flown by and feels like the biggest miracle:)
Any movement?:  Tons, LOVE IT!
Cravings?:  TACOS.  Any guesses on what we are having for dinner tonight? ;) And strawberries.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Not really, just get nauseous at random times or when I get hungry.
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  Some scary Braxton Hicks this week, I have learned not to overdo it!
Belly button in or out?:  In Josh's words: "It's headin' out!"
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Pregnancy bladder makes everything much more challenging.  Let's just say that coughing, laughing, sneezing, and puking all are much more exciting these days...
Looking forward to:  Decorating the nursery!  Seeing my sister and her family from NY next week! Meeting our Little S!

No comments: