Thursday, June 28, 2012

23 Weeks



How far along?:23 Weeks:)
Weight gain/loss: 7lbs.+
Symptoms: I have felt pretty darn good lately, I have had some round ligament pain, Braxton Hick's, and a backache...but feeling good!
Maternity clothes?:  Notice my poor shirt in the picture above, pretty sure that is one of the last times I will wear that one, along with many other "normal" shirts until after delivery!
How is the sleep?:  Wonderful! 
Best moment this week?:  Our trip to Montana! Hearing Little S's heartbeat and feeling her strong kicks and hiccups!
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?:  Not much!  Feeling so lucky for our little girl!
Any movement?:  Lots and lots! My mom and sister Abi both felt kicks for the first time!  And I felt hiccups for the first time.  The other night I was laying down feeling around trying to get her to move, and noticed that to one side of my belly button, there was a really hard lump, her HEAD!  So fun to be able to feel her in there when she's not moving!
Cravings?:  Taco salad, cinnamon rolls, and pineapple again!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Being hungry, go figure.
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  Some Braxton Hick's, but nothing bad this week thank heaven! 
Belly button in or out?:  Oh man, the top half pokes out, the bottom half is barely in...I think weekly belly button pictures would be just as entertaining as weekly bump pictures...
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  This week was scorching here in Idaho, there were a few days that I would feel 1000 degrees and be panting like a dog, so I would stand in front of a fan and eat a Popsicle, but before I could finish, I had the shivers and was running for a jacket.  I told Josh about it and he said: "so this is were the fun really starts!" 
Looking forward to:  Camping tomorrow, more movement and decorating the nursery!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Oh my gosh megan you are the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman :) I love reading about your pregnancy.. it's so fun. You're going to be the best mom and I can't wait to meet the lucky little girl!