Friday, June 8, 2012

It's a GIRL!


And we are thrilled!
We have a name picked out, but for now, I will just call her Little S:)
Love this girl so much already!

Here she is, a profile view and she is folded right in half like a taco:)  Yes, that is her leg stretched up by her head:)


The picture below is of her looking right at us, you can see the lens of her left eye in this picture and the ultrasound tech said sometimes if the little babies look around, you can see the lenses move...yikes! 


And to tell our families, I made some DELICIOUS homemade oreos (...if you want the recipe, leave a comment and I will get it to you).


And right in the middle, was some pink frosting!


We are so thankful for our sweet little girl and cannot wait to meet her!
I picture her coming home from the hospital to the home that I came home to, laughing and playing in the same backyard that I played in as a little girl and I can't help but smile and be so thankful and happy that she will spend her first few years in the wonderful home that I spent mine. 
Josh and I are so blessed to have our Little S.

Have a great weekend!
Meg

No comments: