Thursday, July 5, 2012

24 Weeks!



How far along?:  24 weeks, baby is the size of an ear of corn!
Weight gain/loss: 7lbs.+
Symptoms: Backache, Braxton Hicks, and round ligament pain but feeling good!
Maternity clothes?:  Some tops and my lovely tummy sleeves!
How is the sleep?:  Great! 
Best moment this week?: Celebrating the 4th of July and thinking back to last year, and forward to next year, how much has changed since July 4th, 2011 and how different July 4th, 2013 will be!  Can't wait!
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?:  I didn't think I would say this, but laying on my stomach:(  I have always been a side-sleeper, but the last couple weeks, my belly has been extra awkward and it makes me miss laying on my stomach...oh well, I can't complain!  SO thankful for our little girl:)
Any movement?:  Oh yes, the poor girl is all squished in there, it is fun to feel around and be able to tell how she is laying!
Cravings?: Lots of fruit, I LOVE SUMMER!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Being hungry...
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  Just Braxton Hicks, nothing serious!
Belly button in or out?:  This may be the last week that it is officially in
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Hormones... that sums it up:)
Looking forward to:  Visiting the Dr. next week, working more on the nursery!

No comments: