Saturday, July 21, 2012

26 Weeks

DISCLAIMER: We had an extremely busy week:(  Right now I am way closer to 27 weeks, so please forgive me for the super late post!

How far along?: 26 weeks! Little S is about 14 inches long!
Weight gain/loss: Up 11 lbs. at my last appointment.
Symptoms: Still the backache...and I think I am 20 degrees hotter than normal, and I believe my abs are splitting:(  The other night I was laying around and noticed that my belly button was really sore, I thought it was weird so I googled it and sure enough, sounds like they have given up and are splitting:(  A sore belly button is NOT what I expected from pregnancy!
Maternity clothes?:  Lots of tops and my wonderful tummy sleeve!
How is the sleep?:  Sleep is great!
Best moment this week?:  Made even more progress on the nursery! Hearing her heartbeat as usual:) 
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?:  My abs :(  I didn't even have great abs before, but now I can't even use them! :(  Poor things are all stretched out...
Any movement?:  Lots and lots!  Sometimes I wonder how she moves so much in such a little space!
Cravings?:  Fruit and cinnamon rolls, I will try my best to only satisfy the healthy cravings...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  An empty stomach...still:(
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  Some Braxton Hicks...do those even count as labor signs? 
Belly button in or out?:  Flat as a pancake...
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  I'm sure I had plenty, at the moment I am suffering from pregnancy brain and can't think of any:(
Looking forward to:  Showing you all what I have done with the nursery!  

And a sneak peek of what I have been up to:


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Meg

No comments: