Tuesday, August 7, 2012

29 Weeks:)



How far along?: 29 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Up 14 lbs. as of last week
Symptoms: Heartburn that comes and goes, rib pain, and backache.  She is so worth it though!
Maternity clothes?:  Still just tops and my tummy sleeve...I have started to feel like something's gotta give...preferably not the seams on my clothes, maybe it is time to ditch my jean size? :( We will see...
How is the sleep?:  I get the occasional leg cramp, but lately the thing that really keeps me from sleeping is waking up and feeling her moving around, sometimes it tickles, sometimes it is just nudges, and sometimes she has sweet little hiccups, that is the real kicker because it doesn't stop for 10+ minutes! :)  Try sleeping after that! 
Best moment this week?: Watching the Olympics with my frozen bag of peas:)  Little S was doing the uneven bars in my tummy to support the U.S. :)
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?: My abs still, and I think I will add breathing normally...Okay, I guess doing most things normally, putting on my shoes, getting out of bed, fitting into clothes...
Movement?:  She gets hiccups at least 3-4 times a day and I LOVE IT!  They are the sweetest!  Along with hiccups, she likes to wedge herself right in my pelvis, her shoulders on one hip and her feet on the other, they she straightens out and makes me feel like I am going to break in half.  Okay, I'm not sure that is exactly what she is doing, but that's what it feels like:)  My ribs, pelvis, and her have a love/hate relationship...
Cravings?:  Fruit, wild berry bagels (For one, that is soo not me, I have a deep-rooted belief that fruit and bagels should not touch, weather the fruit is in the cream cheese or the bagel itself, no bueno. Little S on the other hand does not agree...) and french dip sandwiches, I nearly started drinking the juices out of the crock pot before it was even done!  Here I am drooling just thinking about the leftovers for tonight...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  The heat...
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  Still nothing serious, just some good 'ole Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out?: Out
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Emotions are a whole new ballgame right now...poor Josh takes the brunt of it, but even though I seem to cry over everything, he just does anything to make me happy again:)  Thanks sweetie:)
Looking forward to:  Oh goodness, I found THE most precious hats for the hospital/this winter!  They are being shipped as we speak and I can't wait for them to get here!  Also, my birthday, Maternity pictures in the upcoming weeks, our next ultrasound in 3 weeks, and last but not least: MEETING OUR LITTLE S!  

No comments: