Friday, August 17, 2012

30 Weeks

*Once again, I am way closer to 31 weeks than 30, sorry for the delay!  I'm a slacker...*

How far along?: 30 Weeks!  Baby is Three whole pounds!
Weight gain/loss: Up 14 lbs. as of 2 weeks ago
Symptoms: Heartburn and acid reflux that comes and goes, backache, needing naps all day long...No matter how uncomfortable I get, it is all SO worth it!
Maternity clothes?:  Just some tops and tummy sleeve...
How is the sleep?: Sleep is great!  The leg cramps were better this week!
Best moment this week?: Feeling so prepared for her arrival!  Now for the last 9 weeks, the waiting game begins!
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?: Being comfortable in my own skin...literally! We are so thankful for our little miracle though! Can't complain:)
Movement?:  Still hiccups several times a day!  I love it!  And she loves to jump around, especially when daddy talks to her or plays with my tummy...I swear she is already picking parental favorites...and I'm not it!
Cravings?:  Still wild berry bagels...YUM!  Pizza the other night, and chocolate too!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Being hungry, poor Josh handles it so well!
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?:  I noticed that this last week, the Braxton Hicks had a whole new bite to them...let the fun begin!;)
Belly button in or out?: Out...The poor thing!
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Waking up at midnight and making myself toast, I couldn't go back to sleep until I went into the nursery and just sat in my rocking chair looking at our little girl's room:) 
Looking forward to:  Our next ultrasound in a week and a half, Maternity pictures, Little S's arrival!!!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Megan you are SO cute.. :) I love your little updates.. I bet you're getting way ready for her to just be here! I heard that the last little bit drags on.. I can't wait to see your precious new member of your family!