Wednesday, August 29, 2012

31 AND 32 Weeks!


How far along?: 32 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Up 19lbs. total as of Monday...feels more like 91!
Symptoms: Heartburn in full force in the mornings, achy back, tired all the time...
Maternity clothes?:  I am proud to say that even though there is absolutely NO hope of doing them up, I am still in my pre-pregnancy pants!  Ha...let's see how much longer that lasts!  Still just wearing a few maternity tops and trying to get creative with my wardrobe!
How is the sleep?:  After a few restless nights, Josh and I decided we needed to invest in some better pillows and now, the sleep is better than ever!  Still loving the body pillow!  It is a lifesaver!
Best moment this week?: Our ultrasound yesterday!  More on that tomorrow...
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?: Ok, I could put about a dozen things right here, but they all have no comparison of how excited we are to meet our Little S!  In 9 weeks (or hopefully less) I am SO going to miss being pregnant.  What a miracle!
Movement?:  She is a mover and a shaker, kicking my right hip bone as we speak;)
Cravings?: Tacos...and a milkshake for the heartburn...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Still just nasty (or strange) smells
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?: Nothing more than some Braxton Hicks thank heaven!
Belly button in or out?: Out, the poor thing...
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  "Ohhing" and "ahhing" at the ultrasound yesterday, when the tech said "Good GRIEF! You are going to have a cute baby, and I don't say that to just anybody!" I felt like the proudest momma there is!  Can't wait to meet our little girl!
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures, our last trip as a family of two this weekend!


 


How far along?: 31 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Up 14 lbs. 3 weeks ago
Symptoms: Lovely heartburn, rib/back/tailbone pain...Does feeling like a hippo count?
Maternity clothes?:  Just a few tops...I am starting to really appreciate my looser-fitting tops...
How is the sleep?: Pretty good!  Can't complain!
Best moment this week?:  Feeling lots of movement, my birthday, hearing her sweet heartbeat:)
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?: The comfort of having my own body to myself...but she is so worth it!
Movement?:  Lots and lots!  Still hiccups 3ish times a day!
Cravings?: Tacos...I think that may be the winner this pregnancy...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Starting to get more sensitive to smells...I need to stock up on air freshener to keep under the counter at work!
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?: Nothing too exciting, just Braxton Hicks...
Belly button in or out?: Out, out, out!
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Huffing and puffing going up the stairs the other night and realizing that it might be better for my health to start sleeping on the mail level of our home;) Not really, but those stairs are a killer...
Looking forward to:  Our ultrasound next week and cooler weather!

No comments: