Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weeks 33 & 34

(I'm a slacker, almost 35 weeks and now just posting for the last two weeks...)

How far along?: 34 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: No more weight gain as of yesterday, still up 19lbs...maybe pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are healthy?!
Symptoms:  If you knew me in High School, you would know that I hurt my back pretty good and I had to sit out most of my Junior year.  I always knew that my back would be weakened once I got pregnant, and that weak back came back to haunt me in full force this week:(  I have had 3 nights in a row of no sleep (Josh too:( ) and quite frankly, I cannot wait to meet with my chiropractor tomorrow morning.  Hopefully he can fix me up because I definitely cannot function the last 5 weeks of this pregnancy like this...The doc said yesterday that Little S is breech again which means it would probably be uncomfortable for her to be head down and her being breech just puts more pressure on my back, so I am willing to try almost anything to get myself put back together so the sweet babe will go head down again.  So, to make a long story longer, the reason why I look like a trainwreck in the above picture is because I am functioning on just a couple hours of sleep...anybody want to hang out at 3am? ;)
Maternity clothes?:  Tops and tummy sleeve!
How is the sleep?:  Nonexistent...more nonexistent than if Little S herself were here:(  At least in a few weeks she can keep me company right?!
Best moment this week?:  Going to our birthing class, registering at our hospital and finding out that they do, in fact, have a really good NICU...whoever started the rumor that they didn't is clearly mistaken:(
Told family and friends?: Yes
Miss anything?: Sleep. In any form...
Movement?:  Still lots, she is probably getting so squished though:(
Cravings?: Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...my goodness...
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Being hungry!
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?: Braxton Hicks, they are so much fun...
Belly button in or out?: Out, in every sense of the word!
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Nesting and organizing the nursery like CRAZY!
Looking forward to: My date with the chiropractor tomorrow morning!  Baby shower in a couple weeks, and meeting our Little S!



How far along?: 33 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Up 19lbs. total as of a week ago
Symptoms: Achy back, ribs and hips, heartburn that comes and goes
Maternity clothes?:  Still no pants and I really don't want to buy any at this point...
How is the sleep?: Sleep is good!
Best moment this week?: Crafting for the nursery, I'll post more about that later this week!
Told family and friends?:  Yes
Miss anything?: Breathing and moving normally:)
Movement?:  Lots and lots!  Still hiccups several times a day, this girl is going to have some strong lungs!
Cravings?: Fruit, chocolate milk, pretty much anything these days;)
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Not really, feeling pretty good!
Have you started to show yet?:  Yes
Gender:  Sweet baby GIRL!
Any labor signs?: Nothing serious:)
Belly button in or out?: Out and I am convinced if it had seams, it would split there!
Any "pregnancy" moments?:  Researching which kind of laundry detergent to use for Little S.  Who knew it was such a big deal?
Looking forward to:  Our birthing class this weekend! 

No comments: